This web page is about WaveLab 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WaveLab 6 from your systemSteinberg
. Open here
for more details on Steinberg. Please open www.steinberg.net
if you want to read more on WaveLab 6 on Steinberg's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Programme\Steinberg\WaveLab 6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WaveLab 6 is C:\Programme\Steinberg\WaveLab 6\Uninstall.exe. WaveLab 6's primary file takes about 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) and its name is WaveLab.exe.
The executable files below are part of WaveLab 6. They occupy about 7.38 MB (7733248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDWizard.exe (3.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
- WaveLab-app.exe (2.31 MB)
- WaveLab.exe (236.00 KB)
- ImageViewer.exe (796.00 KB)
- audio_folder.exe (20.00 KB)
- cd.exe (20.00 KB)
- Tracer.exe (68.00 KB)
- drvreg.exe (367.50 KB)
- SystemInfo.exe (20.00 KB)
This page is about WaveLab 6 version 188.8.131.525
alone. You can find below a few links to other WaveLab 6 releases:
WaveLab 6 is an application by the software company Steinberg. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase WaveLab 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WaveLab 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WaveLab 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "WaveLab 6". The WaveLab 6 application will be found very quickly. After you select WaveLab 6 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WaveLab 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WaveLab 6:
- The software company is: www.steinberg.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\Steinberg\WaveLab 6\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WaveLab 6.
8. After uninstalling WaveLab 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WaveLab 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WaveLab 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WaveLab 6 by Steinberg from your computer, nor are we saying that WaveLab 6 by Steinberg is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WaveLab 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 14:19:58.190