WaveLab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall WaveLab from your computerSteinberg
. Additional info about Steinberg can be found here
. Detailed information about WaveLab can be found at www.steinberg.net
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\WaveLab folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WaveLab is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\WaveLab\Uninstall.exe. WaveLab.exe is the WaveLab's main executable file and it takes around 107.93 KB (110524 bytes) on disk.
WaveLab installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.42 MB (10923391
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDWizard.exe (3.38 MB)
- MultiCopy.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.00 KB)
- WaveLab-app.exe (2.50 MB)
- WaveLab.exe (107.93 KB)
- ImageViewer.exe (796.00 KB)
- audio_folder.exe (20.00 KB)
- cd.exe (20.00 KB)
- PixieTool.exe (688.00 KB)
- Tracer.exe (68.00 KB)
- asapi.exe (1.07 MB)
- drvreg.exe (367.50 KB)
- SetupDoctorWatson for Win98-Me.exe (127.59 KB)
- SystemInfo.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WaveLab version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other WaveLab versions please click below:
WaveLab is an application offered by the software company Steinberg. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove WaveLab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WaveLab from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WaveLab or simply activate the Search field and type in "WaveLab". If it is installed on your PC the WaveLab app will be found very quickly. After you select WaveLab in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WaveLab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WaveLab:
- The web site of the application is: www.steinberg.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\WaveLab\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WaveLab.
8. After removing WaveLab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WaveLab that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WaveLab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WaveLab by Steinberg from your computer, we are not saying that WaveLab by Steinberg is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WaveLab supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:33:56.800