Wave Editor 126.96.36.199
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 from your computerAbyssMedia.com
. You can read more on AbyssMedia.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.wave-editor.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named editor.exe and occupies 1.12 MB (1171968 bytes).
Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which take 1.81 MB (1896162
bytes) on disk:
- editor.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.22 KB)
The current page applies to Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 is an application by AbyssMedia.com. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wave Editor 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wave Editor 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wave Editor 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wave-editor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wave Editor 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Wave Editor 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 by AbyssMedia.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 by AbyssMedia.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:52:00.513