Wave Editor 22.214.171.124
Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 from your computerAbyssMedia.com
. Go over here
for more info on AbyssMedia.com. Please open http://www.wave-editor.com
if you want to read more on Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 on AbyssMedia.com's page. Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called editor.exe and it has a size of 1.11 MB (1167360 bytes).
Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.80 MB (1885361
bytes) on disk.
- editor.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.17 KB)
This web page is about Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor
Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company AbyssMedia.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wave Editor 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wave Editor 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wave Editor 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wave-editor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wave Editor 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Wave Editor 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 by AbyssMedia.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 by AbyssMedia.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:04:01.570