Wave Editor 126.96.36.199
Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 from your computerAbyssMedia.com
. Further information on AbyssMedia.com can be found here
. More information about the application Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.wave-editor.com
. Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled editor.exe and occupies 425.50 KB (435712 bytes).
Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.10 MB (1153201
bytes) on disk.
- editor.exe (425.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.67 KB)
This page is about Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
When you're planning to uninstall Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Wave Editor 18.104.22.168's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Local Storage\http_www.wave-editor.com_0.localstorage
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor
Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 is an application released by AbyssMedia.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wave Editor 220.127.116.11". The Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you click Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wave Editor 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wave Editor 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.wave-editor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wave Editor 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Wave Editor 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 by AbyssMedia.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 by AbyssMedia.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:58:02.327