Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
for more details on Mozilla. More info about the app Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) can be seen at https://www.waterfoxproject.org
. Usually the Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Waterfox folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) is C:\Program Files\Waterfox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. waterfox.exe is the Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.23 MB (2340104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US). They take about 5.52 MB (5790595
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (588.76 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (798.76 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (306.26 KB)
- updater.exe (425.76 KB)
- waterfox.exe (2.23 MB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.91 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (182.76 KB)
- helper.exe (982.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 37.0.1
of Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US).
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US):
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US):
- C:\Program Files\Waterfox
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\Waterfox\libiomp5md.dll
- C:\Program Files\Waterfox\libmmd.dll
- C:\Program Files\Waterfox\svml_dispmd.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Waterfox\waterfox.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Waterfox\waterfox.exe.FriendlyAppName
Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) is an application by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) or simply click the Search field and type in "Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US)". If it exists on your system the Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) application will be found automatically. After you select Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US):
- The publisher is: https://www.waterfoxproject.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Waterfox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US).
8. After uninstalling Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Waterfox 37.0.1 (x64 en-US) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:15:37.593