Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0
Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 from your systemWindows10Screensavers.net
. Go over here
where you can read more on Windows10Screensavers.net. Click on http://www.windows10screensavers.net
to get more facts about Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 on Windows10Screensavers.net's website. Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver folder, subject to the user's choice. Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and occupies 704.16 KB (721061 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0. They occupy about 704.16 KB (721061
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 version 2.0
If you are manually uninstalling Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver\Waterfalls.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver\Waterfalls.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver\Windows10Screensavers.ico
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Waterfalls Screensaver_is1
Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Windows10Screensavers.net. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0". The Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.windows10screensavers.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Waterfalls Screensaver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 by Windows10Screensavers.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 by Windows10Screensavers.net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Waterfalls Screensaver 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 08:47:04.960