This web page is about WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 from your PCGood for Nothing Software
. Additional info about Good for Nothing Software can be read here
. WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Water Rocket Simulator directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Water Rocket Simulator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. water rocket simulator1_2.exe is the WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.13 MB (6430720 bytes) on disk.
WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 6.74 MB (7071677
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- water rocket simulator1_2.exe (6.13 MB)
The current web page applies to WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 version 1.2.1
WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 is a program offered by Good for Nothing Software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1". The WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 program will be found automatically. After you select WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 by Good for Nothing Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 by Good for Nothing Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-06 09:41:22.637