This web page is about WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 from your PCGood for Nothing Software
. Additional info about Good for Nothing Software can be read here
. WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Water Rocket Simulator directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Water Rocket Simulator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. water rocket simulator1_2.exe is the WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.13 MB (6430720 bytes) on disk.
WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 6.74 MB (7071677
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- water rocket simulator1_2.exe (6.13 MB)
The current web page applies to WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 version 1.2.1
WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 is a program offered by Good for Nothing Software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1". The WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 by Good for Nothing Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 by Good for Nothing Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WaterRocketSimulator 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-06 09:41:22.637