How to uninstall Water Blast from your computer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Water Blast for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Playtouch
. Check out here
for more details on Playtouch. You can get more details on Water Blast at http://www.playtouch.net
. The program is usually located in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\waterblast-de5d39647b8b0ef7445ccfa83f64bb18" directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\waterblast-de5d39647b8b0ef7445ccfa83f64bb18\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Water Blast. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Water Blast. They take about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Water Blast.
How to erase Water Blast from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Water Blast is a program released by the software company Playtouch. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Water Blast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Water Blast or simply click the Search feature and type in "Water Blast". If it exists on your system the Water Blast application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Water Blast in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Water Blast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Water Blast:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playtouch.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\waterblast-de5d39647b8b0ef7445ccfa83f64bb18\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Water Blast.
8. After removing Water Blast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Water Blast that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Water Blast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Water Blast:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Water Blast by Playtouch from your computer, nor are we saying that Water Blast by Playtouch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Water Blast in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:09:08.137