Watchtower Library - Twi
You can find below details on how to remove Watchtower Library - Twi for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Watchtower Library - Twi from your PCWatchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc.
. You can find out more on Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Watchtower Library - Twi is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Watchtower\Watchtower Library\TW directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Watchtower Library - Twi is C:\Program Files\Watchtower\Watchtower Library\TW\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WTLibrary.exe is the Watchtower Library - Twi's primary executable file and it occupies about 20.70 MB (21702840 bytes) on disk.
Watchtower Library - Twi contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.12 MB (23195740
bytes) on disk.
- SystemInfo.exe (799.18 KB)
- uninst.exe (75.05 KB)
- WTFavLauncher.exe (583.68 KB)
- WTLibrary.exe (20.70 MB)
This page is about Watchtower Library - Twi version 18.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Watchtower Library - Twi versions:
Watchtower Library - Twi is a program by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Watchtower Library - Twi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Watchtower Library - Twi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Watchtower Library - Twi or simply click the Search field and type in "Watchtower Library - Twi". If it is installed on your PC the Watchtower Library - Twi app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Watchtower Library - Twi in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Watchtower Library - Twi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Watchtower Library - Twi.
8. After uninstalling Watchtower Library - Twi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Watchtower Library - Twi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Watchtower Library - Twi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Watchtower Library - Twi by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Watchtower Library - Twi by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Watchtower Library - Twi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 19:14:15.957