Watchman 8.2.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 from your PCAnfibia Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Anfibia Software. Click on http://www.anfibia-soft.com
to get more information about Watchman 8.2.1 on Anfibia Software's website. Usually the Watchman 8.2.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchman folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Watchman 8.2.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchman\unins000.exe". Watchman 8.2.1's primary file takes around 3.99 MB (4188408 bytes) and its name is watchman.exe.
The executables below are part of Watchman 8.2.1. They take about 4.68 MB (4911126
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- watchman.exe (3.99 MB)
This page is about Watchman 8.2.1 version 8.2.1
Watchman 8.2.1 is a program by Anfibia Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Watchman 8.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Watchman 8.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Watchman 8.2.1". If it exists on your system the Watchman 8.2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Watchman 8.2.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Watchman 8.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Watchman 8.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.anfibia-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchman\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Watchman 8.2.1.
8. After removing Watchman 8.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Watchman 8.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Watchman 8.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 by Anfibia Software from your PC, we are not saying that Watchman 8.2.1 by Anfibia Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:21:26.243