Watchman 8.2.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 from your PCAnfibia Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Anfibia Software. Click on http://www.anfibia-soft.com
to get more information about Watchman 8.2.1 on Anfibia Software's website. Usually the Watchman 8.2.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchman folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Watchman 8.2.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchman\unins000.exe". Watchman 8.2.1's primary file takes around 3.99 MB (4188408 bytes) and its name is watchman.exe.
The executables below are part of Watchman 8.2.1. They take about 4.68 MB (4911126
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- watchman.exe (3.99 MB)
This page is about Watchman 8.2.1 version 8.2.1
Watchman 8.2.1 is a program by Anfibia Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Watchman 8.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Watchman 8.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Watchman 8.2.1". If it exists on your system the Watchman 8.2.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Watchman 8.2.1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Watchman 8.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Watchman 8.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anfibia-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watchman\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Watchman 8.2.1.
8. After removing Watchman 8.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Watchman 8.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Watchman 8.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 by Anfibia Software from your PC, we are not saying that Watchman 8.2.1 by Anfibia Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Watchman 8.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:21:26.243