Watch Dogs version 1.5
Watch Dogs version 1.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5 from your PCMy Company, Inc.
. More information on My Company, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the program Watch Dogs version 1.5 can be found at http://www.example.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Watch Dogs directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Watch Dogs version 1.5's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watch Dogs\unins000.exe". Watch Dogs version 1.5's main file takes about 134.52 KB (137744 bytes) and is named watch_dogs.exe.
The executables below are part of Watch Dogs version 1.5. They occupy about 1.40 MB (1469673
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- watch_dogs.exe (134.52 KB)
The current page applies to Watch Dogs version 1.5 version 1.5
If you are manually uninstalling Watch Dogs version 1.5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RagnoTech Software Solutions\Low Specs Experience Free\_content\_watch_dogs.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RagnoTech Software Solutions\Low Specs Experience Free\_content\_watch_dogs_2.exe
Watch Dogs version 1.5 is a program by the software company My Company, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Watch Dogs version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Watch Dogs version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Watch Dogs version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Watch Dogs version 1.5". If it exists on your system the Watch Dogs version 1.5 application will be found automatically. After you select Watch Dogs version 1.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Watch Dogs version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Watch Dogs version 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watch Dogs\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5.
8. After removing Watch Dogs version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Watch Dogs version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Watch Dogs version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Watch Dogs version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:59:30.607