Watch Dogs is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Watch Dogs from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. More details about Watch Dogs can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Watch Dogs application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Watch Dogs directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Watch Dogs is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Watch Dogs\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Watch Dogs's primary file takes around 134.52 KB (137744 bytes) and its name is watch_dogs.exe.
Watch Dogs contains of the executables below. They take 134.52 KB (137744
bytes) on disk.
- watch_dogs.exe (134.52 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Watch Dogs.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Watch Dogs's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Watch Dogs
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Watch Dogs\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Watch Dogs\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Watch Dogs_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Watch Dogs is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Watch Dogs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Watch Dogs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Watch Dogs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Watch Dogs". If it exists on your system the Watch Dogs application will be found automatically. After you select Watch Dogs in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Watch Dogs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Watch Dogs:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Watch Dogs\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Watch Dogs.
8. After uninstalling Watch Dogs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Watch Dogs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Watch Dogs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Watch Dogs by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Watch Dogs by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Watch Dogs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:32:49.237