This page contains detailed information on how to remove Watch Dogs for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Watch Dogs from your computerDecepticon
. Further information on Decepticon can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Watch Dogs directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Watch Dogs is C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Watch Dogs\Uninstall\unins000.exe. watch_dogs_3dm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.40 MB (1469440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Watch Dogs. They take 11.30 MB (11850109
bytes) on disk.
- watch_dogs.exe (134.71 KB)
- watch_dogs_3dm.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (929.99 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current page applies to Watch Dogs version 1.05.324
only. Click on the links below for other Watch Dogs versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Watch Dogs:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Watch Dogs when you uninstall it:
Watch Dogs is a program marketed by the software company Decepticon. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Watch Dogs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Watch Dogs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Watch Dogs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Watch Dogs". The Watch Dogs app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Watch Dogs in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Watch Dogs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Watch Dogs.
8. After uninstalling Watch Dogs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Watch Dogs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Watch Dogs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Watch Dogs by Decepticon from your computer, nor are we saying that Watch Dogs by Decepticon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Watch Dogs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 18:20:51.837