Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0
Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 from your computerSG Games
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SG Games. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Games\Watch Dogs 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Games\Watch Dogs 2\unins000.exe. Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0's main file takes about 524.93 KB (537528 bytes) and is called WatchDogs2.exe.
Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.99 MB (10474465
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAC.exe (120.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SplashScreen.exe (504.93 KB)
- WatchDogs2.exe (524.93 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (385.77 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current page applies to Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Watch Dogs 2\bin\SplashScreen.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Watch Dogs 2\bin\SplashScreen.exe.FriendlyAppName
Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 is an application offered by the software company SG Games. Some people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0.
8. After removing Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 by SG Games from your PC, we are not saying that Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 by SG Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Watch Dogs 2 version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 09:18:25.657