Warzone 2100-3.1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1.0 from your computerWarzone 2100 Project
. Open here
where you can read more on Warzone 2100 Project. Further information about Warzone 2100-3.1.0 can be found at http://wz2100.net/
. Warzone 2100-3.1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Warzone 2100-3.1.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Warzone 2100-3.1.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1.0. warzone2100.exe is the Warzone 2100-3.1.0's main executable file and it takes about 54.82 MB (57485633 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Warzone 2100-3.1.0. They occupy an average of 56.01 MB (58730422
bytes) on disk.
- oalinst.exe (764.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (451.61 KB)
- warzone2100.exe (54.82 MB)
The current page applies to Warzone 2100-3.1.0 version 3.1.0
Warzone 2100-3.1.0 is an application by Warzone 2100 Project. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Warzone 2100-3.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Warzone 2100-3.1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warzone 2100-3.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Warzone 2100-3.1.0". If it exists on your system the Warzone 2100-3.1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Warzone 2100-3.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Warzone 2100-3.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warzone 2100-3.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://wz2100.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Warzone 2100-3.1.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1.0.
8. After removing Warzone 2100-3.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Warzone 2100-3.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warzone 2100-3.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warzone 2100-3.1.0 by Warzone 2100 Project from your computer, we are not saying that Warzone 2100-3.1.0 by Warzone 2100 Project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warzone 2100-3.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:04:46.590