Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 from your systemWarzone 2100 Project
. You can find out more on Warzone 2100 Project or check for application updates here
. Click on http://wz2100.net/
to get more info about Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 on Warzone 2100 Project's website. Usually the Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Warzone 2100 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Warzone 2100\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 54.82 MB (57485633 bytes) on disk and is labeled warzone2100.exe.
The executables below are part of Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1. They occupy an average of 56.01 MB (58730422
bytes) on disk.
- oalinst.exe (764.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (451.61 KB)
- warzone2100.exe (54.82 MB)
The current page applies to Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 version 3.11
Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 is a program marketed by Warzone 2100 Project. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1". If it exists on your system the Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1:
- The web site of the application is: http://wz2100.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Warzone 2100\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1.
8. After removing Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 by Warzone 2100 Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 by Warzone 2100 Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_rc1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:51:48.990