This web page is about Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 from your computerWarzone 2100 Project
. Open here
for more information on Warzone 2100 Project. You can see more info about Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 at http://wz2100.net/
. Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Warzone 2100 folder, depending on the user's option. Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Warzone 2100\uninstall.exe. Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10's main file takes around 54.82 MB (57485633 bytes) and its name is warzone2100.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10. They take 56.01 MB (58730422
bytes) on disk.
- oalinst.exe (764.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (451.61 KB)
- warzone2100.exe (54.82 MB)
This web page is about Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 version 3.110
Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 is an application offered by the software company Warzone 2100 Project. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10". If it is installed on your PC the Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 application will be found very quickly. When you select Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10:
- The software company is: http://wz2100.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Warzone 2100\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10.
8. After removing Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 by Warzone 2100 Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 by Warzone 2100 Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warzone 2100-3.1_beta10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:51:48.980