This web page contains complete information on how to remove Warriors Orochi for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Warriors Orochi from your systemMedia Games
. More data about Media Games can be seen here
. More details about the software Warriors Orochi can be seen at http://www.mediaco.ir/
. Warriors Orochi is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Warriors Orochi folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Warriors Orochi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Warriors Orochi\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Warriors Orochi's main file takes around 2.70 MB (2834432 bytes) and its name is OROCHI.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Warriors Orochi. They occupy about 4.02 MB (4215363
bytes) on disk.
- MediaKiller.exe (89.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- Unmsetup.exe (46.00 KB)
- OROCHI.exe (2.70 MB)
Warriors Orochi is a program marketed by the software company Media Games. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Warriors Orochi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Warriors Orochi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warriors Orochi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warriors Orochi". The Warriors Orochi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Warriors Orochi in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warriors Orochi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warriors Orochi:
- The software company is: http://www.mediaco.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Warriors Orochi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warriors Orochi.
8. After removing Warriors Orochi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warriors Orochi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warriors Orochi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warriors Orochi by Media Games from your PC, we are not saying that Warriors Orochi by Media Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warriors Orochi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:46:38.713