Warring States is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warring States from your computerpolynation games ltd
. Further information on polynation games ltd can be found here
. Further information about Warring States can be seen at http://www.warringstatestactics.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warring States directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Warring States by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282680. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WarringStates.exe and it has a size of 12.36 MB (12964864 bytes).
Warring States contains of the executables below. They take 12.36 MB (12964864
bytes) on disk.
- WarringStates.exe (12.36 MB)
Warring States is a program by polynation games ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Warring States is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Warring States from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warring States or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warring States". The Warring States application will be found very quickly. After you select Warring States in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Warring States, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warring States:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.warringstatestactics.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282680
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warring States.
8. After uninstalling Warring States, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warring States that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warring States with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warring States by polynation games ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Warring States by polynation games ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warring States in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:46:30.640