Warring States is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warring States from your computerpolynation games ltd
. Further information on polynation games ltd can be found here
. Further information about Warring States can be seen at http://www.warringstatestactics.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warring States directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Warring States by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282680. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WarringStates.exe and it has a size of 12.36 MB (12964864 bytes).
Warring States contains of the executables below. They take 12.36 MB (12964864
bytes) on disk.
- WarringStates.exe (12.36 MB)
Warring States is a program by polynation games ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Warring States is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Warring States from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warring States or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warring States". If it is installed on your PC the Warring States app will be found automatically. When you select Warring States in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Warring States, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warring States:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.warringstatestactics.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282680
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warring States.
8. After uninstalling Warring States, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warring States that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warring States with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warring States by polynation games ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Warring States by polynation games ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warring States in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:46:30.640