Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
This info is about Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade from your systemBehaviour Interactive Inc.
. Further information on Behaviour Interactive Inc. can be found here
. More information about Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade can be found at https://www.eternalcrusade.com
. Usually the Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade program is installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 - Eternal Crusade directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.06 MB (3207968 bytes) on disk and is named Steam.exe.
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade contains of the executables below. They occupy 69.00 MB (72347224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.99 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.17 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 40000
of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 375230
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is an application released by the software company Behaviour Interactive Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade". If it is installed on your PC the Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade:
- The software company is: https://www.eternalcrusade.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
8. After removing Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by Behaviour Interactive Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by Behaviour Interactive Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:27:31.090