Wargaming.net Game Center
Wargaming.net Game Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wargaming.net Game Center from your computerWargaming.net
. Check out here
where you can read more on Wargaming.net. Usually the Wargaming.net Game Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wargaming.net\GameCenter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Wargaming.net Game Center's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wargaming.net\GameCenter\setup.exe. Wargaming.net Game Center's main file takes around 1.91 MB (2000632 bytes) and is named wgc.exe.
Wargaming.net Game Center is comprised of the following executables which take 11.50 MB (12061792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (4.40 MB)
- uninstall.exe (282.74 KB)
- wgc.exe (1.91 MB)
- pluginhost.exe (633.74 KB)
- pluginhost_l.exe (567.24 KB)
- wgc_renderer.exe (230.74 KB)
- wgc_watchdog.exe (1.17 MB)
- WoTLauncher.exe (583.23 KB)
- WoWPLauncher.exe (975.23 KB)
- WoWSLauncher.exe (432.73 KB)
- wgc_api.exe (419.74 KB)
This page is about Wargaming.net Game Center version 18.104.22.16804
only. For other Wargaming.net Game Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wargaming.net Game Center has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wargaming.net Game Center
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wargaming.net Game Center\Wargaming.net Game Center
Wargaming.net Game Center is an application offered by Wargaming.net. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Wargaming.net Game Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wargaming.net Game Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wargaming.net Game Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Wargaming.net Game Center". If it is installed on your PC the Wargaming.net Game Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wargaming.net Game Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wargaming.net Game Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wargaming.net Game Center.
8. After uninstalling Wargaming.net Game Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wargaming.net Game Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wargaming.net Game Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wargaming.net Game Center by Wargaming.net from your PC, we are not saying that Wargaming.net Game Center by Wargaming.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wargaming.net Game Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:04:34.310