Wargame - Red Dragon
This page is about Wargame - Red Dragon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon from your PCR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Wargame - Red Dragon on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Games\Wargame - Red Dragon folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Wargame - Red Dragon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargame - Red Dragon\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 966.00 KB (989184 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
Wargame - Red Dragon installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 966.00 KB (989184
bytes) on disk.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Wargame - Red Dragon's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Wargame - Red Dragon.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Wargame Red Dragon All Versions Trainer +9(1).rar.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Wargame Red Dragon All Versions Trainer +9.rar.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wargame - Red Dragon_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Wargame - Red Dragon is a program offered by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wargame - Red Dragon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wargame - Red Dragon". If it exists on your system the Wargame - Red Dragon program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wargame - Red Dragon in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wargame - Red Dragon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wargame - Red Dragon:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargame - Red Dragon\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon.
8. After uninstalling Wargame - Red Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wargame - Red Dragon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wargame - Red Dragon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Wargame - Red Dragon by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-21 19:55:32.333