You can find below details on how to remove Warfare for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Warfare from your PCGFI Russia
. You can find out more on GFI Russia or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Warfare can be seen at http://www.gfi.su/index1.php?langid=2&idt=99&categ_id=39&men_id=11
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warfare directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Warfare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. warfare.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Warfare. They occupy about 56.18 MB (58910824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StartUp.exe (800.00 KB)
- qvoronoi.exe (280.50 KB)
- warfare.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
- PhysX_8.04.25_SystemSoftware.exe (42.57 MB)
- vcredist_IA64.exe (6.31 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.05 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
Warfare is an application offered by the software company GFI Russia. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Warfare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warfare or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warfare". If it is installed on your PC the Warfare program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Warfare in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warfare:
- The software company is: http://www.gfi.su/index1.php?langid=2&idt=99&categ_id=39&men_id=11
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warfare.
8. After removing Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warfare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warfare by GFI Russia from your computer, nor are we saying that Warfare by GFI Russia is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warfare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 17:53:29.830