Warface is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
to get more data about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Warface program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, depending on the user's option during install. Warface's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. Warface's primary file takes around 5.78 MB (6061520 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Warface is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.78 MB (6061520
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.78 MB)
This data is about Warface version 1.101
only. You can find below a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Warface we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Warface:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Warface when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 811
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 814
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Warface is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found very quickly. When you click Warface in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:53:28.300