This page is about Warface My.Com for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Warface My.Com from your systemMy.com B.V.
. Take a look here
for more information on My.com B.V.. Usually the Warface My.Com program is placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter directory, depending on the user's option during install. Warface My.Com's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file is titled BrowserClient.exe and its approximative size is 2.47 MB (2591872 bytes).
Warface My.Com is comprised of the following executables which take 12.76 MB (13376384
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.43 MB)
- HG64.exe (874.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.109
of Warface My.Com. You can find below info on other versions of Warface My.Com:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Warface My.Com we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Warface My.Com
Warface My.Com is an application marketed by the software company My.com B.V.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Warface My.Com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Warface My.Com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Warface My.Com or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface My.Com". The Warface My.Com program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Warface My.Com in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface My.Com, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface My.Com.
8. After removing Warface My.Com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface My.Com that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warface My.Com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface My.Com by My.com B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface My.Com by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface My.Com supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-22 15:07:09.557