Warface is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The application is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. Warface's main file takes around 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Warface. They take about 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
This data is about Warface version 1.244
alone. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface app will be found very quickly. When you select Warface in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The software company is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 13:22:40.957