Warface is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Warface is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Warface's main executable file and it takes circa 5.27 MB (5529504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take about 5.64 MB (5913920
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.167
of Warface. You can find here a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Warface from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found automatically. When you select Warface in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 11:51:34.043