You can find below details on how to remove Warface 2012 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Warface 2012 from your PCCrytek
. More information on Crytek can be seen here
. More details about the app Warface 2012 can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru/
. Usually the Warface 2012 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Crytek\Warface directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Warface 2012 is C:\Program Files\Crytek\Warface\Uninstall.exe. Warface 2012's primary file takes about 4.42 MB (4637280 bytes) and is named WarfaceLoader.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Warface 2012. They take about 23.43 MB (24563333
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (929.93 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.60 KB)
- WarfaceLoader.exe (4.42 MB)
- Game.exe (17.49 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (492.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012
of Warface 2012.
Warface 2012 is an application released by Crytek. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Warface 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Warface 2012 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface 2012". The Warface 2012 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Warface 2012 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Warface 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface 2012:
- The web site of the application is: http://wf.mail.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Crytek\Warface\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warface 2012.
8. After removing Warface 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface 2012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Warface 2012 by Crytek from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface 2012 by Crytek is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Warface 2012 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:28:46.183