This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Warcraft III for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Warcraft III from your PCBlizzard Entertainment
. Open here
for more information on Blizzard Entertainment. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III (2) directory (same installation drive as Windows). Warcraft III's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III (2)\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the Warcraft III's main executable file and it occupies about 388.00 KB (397312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Warcraft III. They occupy about 388.00 KB (397312
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (388.00 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Warcraft III:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Warcraft III from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Warcraft III:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__Warcraft III_Warcraft III Launcher_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\HYD17A8.tmp.1585990454_permissionsCopy\Warcraft III Expansion Set Repack.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\HYD17A8.tmp.1585990454_permissionsCopy\Warcraft III.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\HYD25A2.tmp.1585990458_permissionsCopy\Warcraft III Expansion Set Repack.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\HYD25A2.tmp.1585990458_permissionsCopy\Warcraft III.torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Warcraft III
Warcraft III is an application marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Warcraft III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Warcraft III from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warcraft III or simply click the Search field and type in "Warcraft III". If it exists on your system the Warcraft III app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Warcraft III in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Warcraft III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warcraft III.
8. After uninstalling Warcraft III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warcraft III that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Warcraft III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warcraft III by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Warcraft III by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Warcraft III supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:16:02.403