War of the Vikings
War of the Vikings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall War of the Vikings from your systemFatshark
. More information on Fatshark can be found here
. You can get more details about War of the Vikings at http://www.warofthevikings.com
. War of the Vikings is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\War of the Vikings directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for War of the Vikings is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled DXSETUP.exe and occupies 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in War of the Vikings. They occupy 143.68 MB (150663024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_game.exe (158.60 KB)
- wotv.exe (3.69 MB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (229.74 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
War of the Vikings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by War of the Vikings when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\War of the Vikings Artbook.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 234530
War of the Vikings is a program released by Fatshark. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove War of the Vikings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove War of the Vikings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find War of the Vikings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "War of the Vikings". If it is installed on your PC the War of the Vikings program will be found very quickly. After you click War of the Vikings in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding War of the Vikings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for War of the Vikings:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.warofthevikings.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall War of the Vikings.
8. After uninstalling War of the Vikings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of War of the Vikings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling War of the Vikings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove War of the Vikings by Fatshark from your PC, nor are we saying that War of the Vikings by Fatshark is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove War of the Vikings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 23:44:48.320