War In A Box: Paper Tanks
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall War In A Box: Paper Tanks for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall War In A Box: Paper Tanks from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. War In A Box: Paper Tanks is frequently installed in the C:\W7\ProgramFiles(x86)\Alawar\War In A Box Paper Tanks folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for War In A Box: Paper Tanks is C:\W7\ProgramFiles(x86)\Alawar\War In A Box Paper Tanks\Uninstall.exe. War in a Box - Paper Tanks.exe is the War In A Box: Paper Tanks's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.95 MB (2041216 bytes) on disk.
War In A Box: Paper Tanks is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.85 MB (11376641
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (367.13 KB)
- War in a Box - Paper Tanks.exe (1.95 MB)
- War in a Box - Paper Tanks.wrp.exe (8.54 MB)
The current web page applies to War In A Box: Paper Tanks version 126.96.36.199
War In A Box: Paper Tanks is an application released by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove War In A Box: Paper Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete War In A Box: Paper Tanks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate War In A Box: Paper Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "War In A Box: Paper Tanks". The War In A Box: Paper Tanks program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select War In A Box: Paper Tanks in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about War In A Box: Paper Tanks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove War In A Box: Paper Tanks.
8. After removing War In A Box: Paper Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of War In A Box: Paper Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling War In A Box: Paper Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall War In A Box: Paper Tanks by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that War In A Box: Paper Tanks by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall War In A Box: Paper Tanks in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:32:37.000