WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4
WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 from your computerWangxuTech LIMITED
. Check out here
for more info on WangxuTech LIMITED. WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WangxuTech\WangxuTechOA directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WangxuTech\WangxuTechOA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named WangxuTechOA.exe and occupies 361.45 KB (370120 bytes).
The executables below are part of WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4. They take about 2.99 MB (3135809
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.63 MB)
- WangxuTechOA.exe (361.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.4
of WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4.
WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 is an application marketed by the software company WangxuTech LIMITED. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 program will be found automatically. After you select WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4.
8. After uninstalling WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 by WangxuTech LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 by WangxuTech LIMITED is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WangxuTech OA version 1.0.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 07:09:02.960