Wander Burst is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wander Burst from your systemWander Burst
. Open here
where you can get more info on Wander Burst. Please open http://www.wanderburst.com/support
if you want to read more on Wander Burst on Wander Burst's website. Usually the Wander Burst application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wander Burst directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wander Burst\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wander Burst. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 308.12 KB (315512 bytes) on disk.
Wander Burst is comprised of the following executables which occupy 831.62 KB (851576
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (308.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.23171
of Wander Burst. You can find here a few links to other Wander Burst releases:
...click to view all...
Wander Burst is an application by the software company Wander Burst. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Wander Burst is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wander Burst using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wander Burst or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wander Burst". The Wander Burst program will be found automatically. When you select Wander Burst in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wander Burst, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wander Burst:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wanderburst.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wander Burst\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wander Burst.
8. After uninstalling Wander Burst, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wander Burst which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wander Burst with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wander Burst by Wander Burst from your PC, nor are we saying that Wander Burst by Wander Burst is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wander Burst in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:15:43.443