This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Walmart for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Walmart from your systemPokki
. More data about Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Walmart program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Walmart is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL750ebbf9271a4415329fcb6794b4d6ba0cee8c42. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. HostAppService.exe is the Walmart's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Walmart. They occupy an average of 19.15 MB (20076504
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124589
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Walmart.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\InphoniteLLC.PriceDetective_126.96.36.199_neutral__mgkhgwrnaw24m\Assets\Walmart125.png
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\InphoniteLLC.PriceDetective_188.8.131.52_neutral__mgkhgwrnaw24m\Assets\Walmart16.png
Walmart is an application marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Walmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Walmart from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Walmart or simply activate the Search field and type in "Walmart". If it exists on your system the Walmart application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Walmart in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Walmart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Walmart.
8. After removing Walmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Walmart that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Walmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Walmart by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Walmart by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Walmart in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 13:23:57.013