This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Walmart for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Walmart from your systemPokki
. More data about Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Walmart program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Walmart is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Walmart's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.57 MB (8984272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Walmart. They occupy an average of 21.85 MB (22913344
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.57 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.57 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.64 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11589
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Walmart.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\Walmart.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\750ebbf9271a4415329fcb6794b4d6ba0cee8c42\f103f0f117442da5a691effd5a8722c32109aae6\icons\walmart_19.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\750ebbf9271a4415329fcb6794b4d6ba0cee8c42\f103f0f117442da5a691effd5a8722c32109aae6\icons\walmart_256.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\750ebbf9271a4415329fcb6794b4d6ba0cee8c42\f103f0f117442da5a691effd5a8722c32109aae6\icons\walmart_29.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\750ebbf9271a4415329fcb6794b4d6ba0cee8c42\f103f0f117442da5a691effd5a8722c32109aae6\icons\walmart_42.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Walmart.lnk
Walmart is an application marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Walmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Walmart from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Walmart or simply click the Search field and type in "Walmart". If it exists on your system the Walmart app will be found automatically. After you click Walmart in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Walmart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Walmart.
8. After removing Walmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Walmart that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Walmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Walmart by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Walmart by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Walmart in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-21 18:06:06.450