Wallpaper XChange 0.3
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wallpaper XChange 0.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wallpaper XChange 0.3 from your PCXymantix
. More information about Xymantix can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xymantix.com/
if you want to read more on Wallpaper XChange 0.3 on Xymantix's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Desktop\Wallpaper XChange folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Wallpaper XChange 0.3 is C:\Program Files\Desktop\Wallpaper XChange\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Wallpaper XChange.exe and it has a size of 468.00 KB (479232 bytes).
Wallpaper XChange 0.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 596.33 KB (610638
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (128.33 KB)
- Wallpaper XChange.exe (468.00 KB)
This data is about Wallpaper XChange 0.3 version 0.3
Wallpaper XChange 0.3 is an application by Xymantix. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Wallpaper XChange 0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wallpaper XChange 0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wallpaper XChange 0.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wallpaper XChange 0.3". The Wallpaper XChange 0.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wallpaper XChange 0.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wallpaper XChange 0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wallpaper XChange 0.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xymantix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Desktop\Wallpaper XChange\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wallpaper XChange 0.3.
8. After uninstalling Wallpaper XChange 0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wallpaper XChange 0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wallpaper XChange 0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wallpaper XChange 0.3 by Xymantix from your PC, we are not saying that Wallpaper XChange 0.3 by Xymantix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wallpaper XChange 0.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-21 11:16:57.987