Wallpaper Slideshow is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wallpaper Slideshow from your systemBreit Technologies
. More data about Breit Technologies can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Breit Technologies\Wallpaper Slideshow\Uninstall folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Wallpaper Slideshow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Breit Technologies\Wallpaper Slideshow\Uninstall\uninstall.exe Wallpaper Slideshow. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Wallpaper Slideshow's primary executable file and it takes close to 596.50 KB (610816 bytes) on disk.
Wallpaper Slideshow installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 596.50 KB (610816
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (596.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wallpaper Slideshow version 188.8.131.52
Wallpaper Slideshow is an application by Breit Technologies. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Wallpaper Slideshow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wallpaper Slideshow from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wallpaper Slideshow or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wallpaper Slideshow". If it is installed on your PC the Wallpaper Slideshow program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wallpaper Slideshow in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wallpaper Slideshow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wallpaper Slideshow.
8. After uninstalling Wallpaper Slideshow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wallpaper Slideshow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wallpaper Slideshow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wallpaper Slideshow by Breit Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Wallpaper Slideshow by Breit Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wallpaper Slideshow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 09:26:15.530