Wall Street Journal
Wall Street Journal is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Wall Street Journal from your PCPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Wall Street Journal is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. The application's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes).
Wall Street Journal is composed of the following executables which take 20.33 MB (21318616
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.87 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Wall Street Journal version 126.96.36.19917
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Wall Street Journal from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wall Street Journal:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Wall Street Journal.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wall Street Journal.lnk
Wall Street Journal is an application offered by Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Wall Street Journal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wall Street Journal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wall Street Journal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wall Street Journal". The Wall Street Journal program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wall Street Journal in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wall Street Journal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wall Street Journal.
8. After uninstalling Wall Street Journal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wall Street Journal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wall Street Journal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wall Street Journal by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Wall Street Journal by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wall Street Journal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 15:56:12.740