Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0
Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 from your systemTony Pottier
. Further information on Tony Pottier can be found here
. Detailed information about Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 can be seen at http://www.wall-street-guru.net
. Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wall Street Guru directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wall Street Guru\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled WallStreetGuru.exe and it has a size of 576.00 KB (589824 bytes).
Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 624.51 KB (639501
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (48.51 KB)
- WallStreetGuru.exe (576.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0.
Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 is an application released by Tony Pottier. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0". The Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.wall-street-guru.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wall Street Guru\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0.
8. After removing Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 by Tony Pottier from your computer, we are not saying that Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 by Tony Pottier is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wall Street Guru Beta 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:39:53.333