Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır
Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır from your systemMinecraft5
. You can find out more on Minecraft5 or check for application updates here
. Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\.minecraft folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.60 MB (1680054 bytes) on disk and is called Minecraft Launcher.exe.
Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.67 MB (1749334
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.66 KB)
This data is about Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır version 1.7.10
Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır is a program by Minecraft5. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır or simply click the Search field and type in "Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır". The Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır application will be found automatically. After you select Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır.
8. After uninstalling Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır by Minecraft5 from your computer, we are not saying that Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır by Minecraft5 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wall Jump Modunu Kaldır in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-29 11:38:23.290