You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wall Designer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wall Designer from your PCDatapath Ltd.
. More information on Datapath Ltd. can be seen here
. Wall Designer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wall Designer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Wall Designer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wall Designer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 200.47 KB (205280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Wall Designer.exe.
Wall Designer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.49 MB (3656692
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (90.58 KB)
- Wall Designer.exe (200.47 KB)
- Flash147.exe (1.62 MB)
- Flash156.exe (1.58 MB)
The current page applies to Wall Designer version 1.5.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Wall Designer versions:
...click to view all...
Wall Designer is an application offered by Datapath Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Wall Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wall Designer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wall Designer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wall Designer". If it exists on your system the Wall Designer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wall Designer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wall Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wall Designer.
8. After uninstalling Wall Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wall Designer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wall Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wall Designer by Datapath Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wall Designer by Datapath Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wall Designer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 11:57:37.127