Walking Dead 2
Walking Dead 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Walking Dead 2 from your PCAudioslave
. Further information on Audioslave can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Walking Dead 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Walking Dead 2 is C:\Program Files\Walking Dead 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. game.exe is the Walking Dead 2's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.39 MB (8800768 bytes) on disk.
Walking Dead 2 contains of the executables below. They take 9.34 MB (9788916
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (8.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
This data is about Walking Dead 2 version 2
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Walking Dead 2.Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Walking Dead 2\game.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Walking Dead 2\game.exe.FriendlyAppName
Walking Dead 2 is a program offered by the software company Audioslave. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Walking Dead 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Walking Dead 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Walking Dead 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Walking Dead 2". If it exists on your system the Walking Dead 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Walking Dead 2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Walking Dead 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Walking Dead 2.
8. After uninstalling Walking Dead 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Walking Dead 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Walking Dead 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Walking Dead 2 by Audioslave from your PC, we are not saying that Walking Dead 2 by Audioslave is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Walking Dead 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-06 16:59:00.650