Walking Dead is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Walking Dead from your computerAudioslave
. Further information on Audioslave can be seen here
. Walking Dead is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Walking Dead folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Walking Dead\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Walking Dead. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.04 MB (8434176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Walking Dead. They occupy about 8.99 MB (9422324
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (8.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Walking Dead we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\The Walking Dead 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\The Walking Dead.lnk
Walking Dead is a program by Audioslave. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Walking Dead is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Walking Dead with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Walking Dead or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Walking Dead". If it exists on your system the Walking Dead program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Walking Dead in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Walking Dead, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Walking Dead.
8. After removing Walking Dead, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Walking Dead which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Walking Dead with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Walking Dead by Audioslave from your PC, nor are we saying that Walking Dead by Audioslave is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Walking Dead supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-27 20:39:40.770