WalkMe Extension is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall WalkMe Extension from your PCWalkme LTD.
. More information on Walkme LTD. can be seen here
. More info about the program WalkMe Extension can be found at http://www.walkme.com
. WalkMe Extension is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WalkMe Extension ATL folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for WalkMe Extension is C:\Program Files (x86)\WalkMe Extension ATL\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 73.76 KB (75526 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WalkMe Extension. They take 73.76 KB (75526
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WalkMe Extension. For more WalkMe Extension versions please click below:
WalkMe Extension is an application offered by Walkme LTD.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase WalkMe Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WalkMe Extension from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WalkMe Extension or simply click the Search feature and type in "WalkMe Extension". The WalkMe Extension app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WalkMe Extension in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WalkMe Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WalkMe Extension:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.walkme.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WalkMe Extension ATL\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WalkMe Extension.
8. After uninstalling WalkMe Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WalkMe Extension that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WalkMe Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WalkMe Extension by Walkme LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that WalkMe Extension by Walkme LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WalkMe Extension supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 01:36:00.517