Walgreens PhotoShow Express
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Walgreens PhotoShow Express for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Walgreens PhotoShow Express from your computerSimple Star, Inc.
. More data about Simple Star, Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Walgreens PhotoShow Express program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Walgreens PhotoShow Express is "C:\Program Files\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\data\Xtras\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 66.35 KB (67944 bytes) on disk and is titled Walgreens PhotoShow Express.exe.
Walgreens PhotoShow Express contains of the executables below. They take 1.76 MB (1845553
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Walgreens PhotoShow Express.exe (116.00 KB)
- Walgreens PhotoShow Express.exe (66.35 KB)
- loop_done.exe (40.00 KB)
- PhotoShowPlayer.exe (1.07 MB)
- autorun_helper.exe (64.00 KB)
- HandOff.exe (92.00 KB)
- mssysmgr.exe (172.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.69 KB)
This web page is about Walgreens PhotoShow Express version 3.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Walgreens PhotoShow Express CD 3_0_0 0177
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Walgreens\PhotoShow Express CD
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\data\app\snapfish\data\walgreens\art\pd_ui_brandDependent_png\product_logo_header_express_onWhite.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\data\app\snapfish\data\walgreens\art\pdPS2_ui_shared_brandDependent_png\product_logo_big_Express.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\data\app\snapfish\data\walgreens\art\pdPS2_ui_shared_brandDependent_png\product_logo_header_express.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\data\Walgreens PhotoShow Express.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow Express
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Walgreens PhotoShow Express
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\data\Walgreens PhotoShow Express.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Walgreens\Walgreens PhotoShow\Walgreens PhotoShow Express.exe
Walgreens PhotoShow Express is an application marketed by Simple Star, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Walgreens PhotoShow Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Walgreens PhotoShow Express from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Walgreens PhotoShow Express or simply click the Search feature and type in "Walgreens PhotoShow Express". If it exists on your system the Walgreens PhotoShow Express program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Walgreens PhotoShow Express in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Walgreens PhotoShow Express, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Walgreens PhotoShow Express.
8. After removing Walgreens PhotoShow Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Walgreens PhotoShow Express that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Walgreens PhotoShow Express using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Walgreens PhotoShow Express by Simple Star, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Walgreens PhotoShow Express by Simple Star, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Walgreens PhotoShow Express in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-03 18:54:43.040