This page is about Walgreens for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Walgreens from your PCPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. Walgreens is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Walgreens is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL450f337a3ec71bd0d05aa708d233139ee4acecd9. Walgreens's primary file takes about 7.23 MB (7586120 bytes) and its name is HostAppService.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Walgreens. They take about 10.27 MB (10769040
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.23 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168659
Walgreens is a program by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Walgreens is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Walgreens from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Walgreens or simply click the Search field and type in "Walgreens". If it is installed on your PC the Walgreens app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Walgreens in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Walgreens, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Walgreens.
8. After uninstalling Walgreens, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Walgreens that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Walgreens using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Walgreens by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Walgreens by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Walgreens in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:44:56.057