You can find on this page details on how to remove Walasoft for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Walasoft from your systemWalaoke
. More info about Walaoke can be seen here
. More details about the app Walasoft can be seen at http://www.yourcompany.com
. Usually the Walasoft program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Walasoft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WalaOkePro.exe and occupies 1.36 MB (1425408 bytes).
Walasoft contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.81 MB (2946560
bytes) on disk.
- KaraList.exe (172.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- WalaOkePro.exe (1.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
Walasoft is an application by the software company Walaoke. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Walasoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Walasoft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Walasoft or simply click the Search feature and type in "Walasoft". If it is installed on your PC the Walasoft program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Walasoft in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Walasoft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Walasoft:
- The software company is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Walasoft.
8. After uninstalling Walasoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Walasoft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Walasoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Walasoft by Walaoke from your PC, we are not saying that Walasoft by Walaoke is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Walasoft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-28 12:15:33.630