Walaoke 2.3.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Walaoke 2.3.4 from your systemWalasoft
. You can read more on Walasoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.walaoke.com
to get more data about Walaoke 2.3.4 on Walasoft's website. Usually the Walaoke 2.3.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Walaoke 2.3.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WalaOke.exe is the Walaoke 2.3.4's main executable file and it occupies circa 473.00 KB (484352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Walaoke 2.3.4. They take 3.07 MB (3219664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (41.85 KB)
- WalaOke.exe (473.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (41.85 KB)
- WalaOkePro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WalaOkePro__.exe (1.16 MB)
- WalaOkeSongBook.exe (76.50 KB)
This data is about Walaoke 2.3.4 version 2.3.4
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Walaoke 2.3.4.Folders left behind when you uninstall Walaoke 2.3.4:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Walaoke
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\WalaOke.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\Walaoke.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Walaoke\Walaoke.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Walaoke\Website.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Walaoke 2.3.4 is an application offered by Walasoft. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Walaoke 2.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Walaoke 2.3.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Walaoke 2.3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Walaoke 2.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the Walaoke 2.3.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click Walaoke 2.3.4 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Walaoke 2.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Walaoke 2.3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.walaoke.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Walasoft\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Walaoke 2.3.4.
8. After uninstalling Walaoke 2.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Walaoke 2.3.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Walaoke 2.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Walaoke 2.3.4 by Walasoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Walaoke 2.3.4 by Walasoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Walaoke 2.3.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 03:12:44.460