You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WakeWorker 1.14 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WakeWorker 1.14 from your PCsczdavos [David Jančík[
. Further information on sczdavos [David Jančík[ can be seen here
. Usually the WakeWorker 1.14 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WakeWorker folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall WakeWorker 1.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WakeWorker\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WakeWorker.exe is the WakeWorker 1.14's main executable file and it occupies close to 670.00 KB (686080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WakeWorker 1.14. They occupy about 1.44 MB (1514792
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (809.29 KB)
- WakeWorker.exe (670.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14
of WakeWorker 1.14.
WakeWorker 1.14 is an application released by the software company sczdavos [David Jančík[. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove WakeWorker 1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WakeWorker 1.14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WakeWorker 1.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WakeWorker 1.14". If it exists on your system the WakeWorker 1.14 application will be found automatically. After you select WakeWorker 1.14 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WakeWorker 1.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WakeWorker 1.14.
8. After removing WakeWorker 1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WakeWorker 1.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WakeWorker 1.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WakeWorker 1.14 by sczdavos [David Jančík[ from your PC, we are not saying that WakeWorker 1.14 by sczdavos [David Jančík[ is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WakeWorker 1.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 14:23:00.977