WakeOnLan v3.9.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WakeOnLan v3.9.1 from your computerDipisoft
. You can find out more on Dipisoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the software WakeOnLan v3.9.1 can be found at http://www.dipisoft.com/
. Usually the WakeOnLan v3.9.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dipisoft\WakeOnLan directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing WakeOnLan v3.9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dipisoft\WakeOnLan\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WakeOnLan v3.9.1's primary file takes about 562.50 KB (576000 bytes) and is called WakeOnLan.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside WakeOnLan v3.9.1. They take about 1.39 MB (1460185
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.96 KB)
- WakeOnLan.exe (562.50 KB)
- WakeOnLanBatch.exe (144.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WakeOnLan v3.9.1 version 3.9.1
WakeOnLan v3.9.1 is a program offered by the software company Dipisoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WakeOnLan v3.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WakeOnLan v3.9.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WakeOnLan v3.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WakeOnLan v3.9.1". The WakeOnLan v3.9.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click WakeOnLan v3.9.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WakeOnLan v3.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WakeOnLan v3.9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dipisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dipisoft\WakeOnLan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WakeOnLan v3.9.1.
8. After uninstalling WakeOnLan v3.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WakeOnLan v3.9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WakeOnLan v3.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WakeOnLan v3.9.1 by Dipisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that WakeOnLan v3.9.1 by Dipisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WakeOnLan v3.9.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:51:49.990